Friday, May 6, 2011

Thor

Everyone is raving about how good THOR is. Honestly, I was never a fan of comic based movies. I did watched SPIDERMAN, but that was because my sister literally dragged me to the cinema. So I was really curious about watching THOR. Why? I was literally staying at the mall every week. I would do my shopping, bonding with friends and IDEAHOPPING at the MALL.

My place is just a few minutes drive in MOA. About five to ten minutes, you’ll be there. I was with a friend, last week, and we were scouting for SCREAM 4 but to our dismay, it isn’t shown yet. I was amazed to see that they opened 5 cinemas just for one movie.

I even asked my officemates how they find the movie and all of them agreed for me to watch it. So when my soul sister Rachel asked me to watch a movie today, I asked her to watch THOR although she wanted to watch a different movie then.

Thor is an epic adventure based on MARVEL COMICS, it spans from present day Earth, to the realm of Asgard. Thor was a powerful, but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor was sent to Earth and was forced to live among humans as punishment. Then Thor learns how to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world, sends the darkest forces of ASGARD to invade EARTH.

My favorite scenes: (1.) When THOR smiled at DARCY Lewis (played by Kat Dennings) he looked so charming my ♥ fell into pieces. (2.) When Thor almost cried after he broke the BRIDGE. (3.) Of course, the usual romantic fool I am, when Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) kissed THOR… Ayiii!!!!

All in all, it was entertaining, it was easy to understand, and witty. More over, I think what made it more fun is the fact, that I watched it with a friend.

Sharing with you one line from the movie ...

”For the first time in my life, I have no idea what I’m supposed to do.”





Me with THOR

No comments:

Post a Comment