Thursday, January 6, 2011

friends



sometimes in life, there are are bonds formed that can never be broken...

sometimes, you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what...

maybe, you'll find it in a spouse, and celebrate it with your dream wedding...

but there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime ...

that one person who knows you, sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along

in my case, I didn't have one.. not two but four friends who managed to keep up with me seven years ago.. Four friends with whom we may have lost contact with, but still the bond is still there...

thank you bestfriend wally, my soul sister rachel, my great friend jona, and my girl buddy glaiza...

and for majo and che an... super thanks for also being there for me despite your busy schedules and different priorities you have proven we are friends for keeps...

I love you mga tol ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment