Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekend Summary

monday - first day of 5pm shift. and holy cow! I was late! good thing my trainer was good enough not to scold me hahahaha...

tuesday - my shift ends at 1am. I tried sleeping from 3am to 5am but Gel said I was "namamahay" grr! what a bummer! I ended up looking after them and browsing the net thru my phone

wednesday - still same routine. I thought I will be able to sleep because I had headache while discussing mobile plans but to my surprise, I still ended up playing in my bed at the sleeping quarters..

thursday - my wavemate, urville. Was good enough to invite me to try watching movies with the others at the Experience Room. I tried. But, I ended up watching 2 movies until 5am so still no time to sleep.

friday - our wave had some sort of celebration. I don't know if it's because we just finished online courses the entire night or they were just plain generous they invented we should celebrate "friday" since it is a weekender.

to sum it all. a mix of both. I enjoyed watching korean films again. I get to play with xbox and wii (my wishlist) hehehehe

here is a picture of the guy I like during those marathons.. feel free to ogle on him! hehehehe.. Lee Ki Woo ♥ (drool)

No comments:

Post a Comment